1. WEAR MAKEUP - An instant transformation from lazy to polished is achieved by simply doing your face. When your face looks finished, you're outfit will to.
2. DON'T WEAR SNEAKERS - There's nothing that says, "I just rolled outta bed" more than sneakers. Pair your tee and jeans with some bold colored flats, neutral ballet slippers, or (gasp) a pair of heels.
3. DO YOUR DO - A comfy outfit is totally fine with comfy hair, but not bed hair. Throw it up into a messy bun or wrap a head band around it, keep it loose. Don't pull it back into a tight pony or leave it down and scraggly.
4. ACCESSORIZE - Wear light accessories. Pick a piece and stick with it. Wear a necklace (or a couple) or wear earrings. Too many will throw off the look.
5. BOLD BAG OR BOLD SUNGLASSES - (I prefer both) This will pull the outfit together and people will wonder..."how does she do it? I don't look that good when I wear a tee shirt and jeans."