Friday, March 2, 2007

Get Cameron Diaz's look!

Okay Guys, I really tried to find a cheaper alternative to her top, but the internet failed me. I'm going to check out some stores this weekend and see if I can come up with anything better than these options:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LaRok blouse $349 at singer22.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rainbow Top $14.50 at wetseal.com

What I would do in this case (since I don't have the $458 dollars to invest in the real thing) is just make my own.
1. Find a sweater of a similar shape (should be very easy since the oversized crop look is in right now. Navy if you want to replicate the look, or you can choose your own color!
2. Head over to your local craft/sewing store and pick up gold sequin bands (they actually come in strips about the same thickness!).
3. You guessed it! Sew the sequin bands to the sweater and... viola! You have a perfect MJ replica at a fraction (a very small fraction) of the price!

Now, on to the stuff I did find!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
$26 at americanaparel.net



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
$9.80 at forever21.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
$9.99 at target.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
$14.99 at girprops.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Levis Slouch Straight 504s $19.98 at levisstore.com



And even though we can't see her feet... Cameron wouldn't be Cameron without a pair of pointy flats

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
$16.50 at oldnavy.com


Enjoy!

No comments: