Friday, February 2, 2007

Ok, go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Inspired by my friends and my love for both trashy fashion magazines as well as the standards, I decided it was time to put all this knowledge, and time, to good use.

Remember a time that was fancier? I don't. But lucky for us we have movies to prove the world was once a prettier place. When did we get so lazy? Why don't (average) people dress up anymore? Now don't get me wrong... I love blue jeans as much as the next gal, but I also happen to know that's not all there is. Let bring back dressing up to go into town. Lets bring back the little black dress, hats, and handkerchiefs. Lets classy up...

...and then have some fun classying down...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i dressed up for a bunch of 16 year olds after reading this comment. its true. you inspire me in this department:)

Unknown said...

and in other departments as well!

Crazyitalianlt said...

Oh how I completely agree...